- Avoiding exposure to direct sunlight to prevent fading and cracking.
- Keeping your furniture placement from any heating or cooling sources to prevent cracking.
- Using coasters and placemats for all hot or cold dishes and cups.
- Using felt tabs for decor items.
- Being aware that heavily dyed fabrics such as denim jeans can transfer on to your lighter furniture and cause discoloration.
- Avoiding possible discoloration by spot testing in an unnoticeable surface before application.
- Wiping up any spills immediately with a dry clean cloth or when necessary a warm damp cloth and mild soap.
- Avoiding the use of harsh household cleaners.